Apple AirPods 3
- Blurred the line between the vanilla and Pro model.
- The third-gen Apple AirPods now comes with a contoured in-ear design with a short stem, very much like the AirPods Pro
- but without silicone tips. Moving on, both the earbuds and the charging case are IPX4 rated against splash damage.
- Here, each earbud weighs only 4.28 grams.
- Though they are a little heavier than the second-gen AirPods, they are still lighter than the AirPods Pro. Similarly, the charging case weighs around 37.91 grams.
Powering the AirPods 3 is the same-old H1 chip. As mentioned earlier, newly added features on the latest earbuds narrow the gap between the vanilla and the Pro model.
For instance, AirPods 3 can track the user’s head movement for a more immersive sound experience. This feature, called Spatial Audio, is not available in its predecessor.